Sunday, August 8, 2010

Podcast!


During my class last Thursday, it was the first time I learned about Podcast.. Anyway, I guess many people still have no idea of what Podcast is all about.. Well, after lending my ears to Fina and Linda's presentation, I finally got the idea of what Podcast is all about...

What is PODCAST????

Podcasts are audio shows on the Internet which can be 'subscribed to'.

After listening to the presentation, i was actually surprise on what can podcast do and how it can help in learning the language. A good website that can be used by teachers would be ESLpod.
What makes it more interesting is that all the materials can be used for free. This is very beneficial for the teachers because they can give a new learning atmosphere to the students. Hence, the teaching and learning process will be more fun and interesting.. Overall, i really hope that English teachers out there will try to use Podcast and make use of all the good materials which can help the students and make them love to learn the language..
Later I will try to do my own audio podcast..Wish me luck..
.Before I leave i would like to share with you seven secrets of success



Have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment